Dragon Incense Burner
Baby Dragon Incense Burner * Tea Light Holder
About Your Dragon Burner
- Burn Cone Incense
- Holds A Battery Tea Light Candle
- Made Of Fine Pewter
- Each Burner Hand Made
- Comes With Starter Incense
- Insulating Sand Included
- 2.5" Diameter At Base
How To Use The Burner
- Set your burner in a safe location for burning.
- Place sand (provided) into the base of the burner. You may
also use a ceramic cone burner disk.
- Set a piece of cone incense upright into the sand.
- Light the incense.
- Place Baby Dragon Incense Burner into the base.
How To Light Cone Incense
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the narrow end of the incense for
ten seconds or more.
- Remove the flame.
- The incense will generally extinguish on its own and begin to slowly burn. If it continues to flame
simply blow it out and your incense should proceed to smolder.
The smoke given off by your incense should be light gray to white in color. Long
wisps of black smoke indicate low quality incense.
The black smoke wisps are chains of synthetic oil that do not all combust with the burning of the incense.
This is not healthy to inhale and can cause unsightly smudging on the walls and ceiling.
Safety Information * Fire Safety
Burning incense is a smoldering flame. Treat it like fire.
- Never leave your incense burner unattended.
- Do not leave the house with your incense burning.
- Do not burn near flammable materials.
- Do not place directly onto wood or other heat sensitive
- Place a heat barrier such as a trivet or coaster under the incense burner.
use insulation sand or a ceramic holder inside the Dragon Incense Burner. This protects the burner and the surface it
is placed on from damage.
- The sides of the burner become hot while burning incense. Do
not touch or wear protection so you are not burned.
- Keep children and pets away from the burner.
- Use only cone incense in your burner. Other types of incense
may burn too hot for your pewter Dragon Incense Burner.
- Incense burns slowly, do not forget you are burning incense.
- Never burn incense with anything directly above it, as the
rising smoke can cause discolorations and possibly fire.
Order Your Baby Dragon Egg Incense Burner!
Hand Crafted Fine Pewter
Back to Dragons